Monday 17 June 2019

He's always there for us!

If you're reading this in an email, scroll down to the very last link and click the link to view in your browser

"If it had not been for the LORD who was on our side." let Israel say, "If it had not been the LORD who was on our side, when men rose up against us , then they would have swallowed us alive.:                                                      Psalm 124:1-3. NKJV

Think back over your life. Think of the obvious times God has rescued you, protected you and lifted you up from despair. I remember a few years ago when I was walking along the beach during a storm. Suddenly, I was washed out to sea. High crashing waves winded me and I was sucked way out of my depth in no time at all. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't get close enough to the beach in order to drag myself out. Crashing waves kept dragging me out again. Suddenly out of nowhere, a lady turned up and gave me her hand, pulling me to safety. An angel, who knows? I've never seen her since and I go there on a regular basis. God used this lady to save me from drowning.

What about you? Think back to that time when God rescued or helped you. If it hadn't been for Him, things would have been very different. Psalm 124:8 says, 'Our help is in the Name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth.' He also created you and I and is very committed to watching over us. Stop for a moment and thank Him for all He has done. Let your thanks turn to praise and gratitude to the one who loves us more than words could ever say. He's on our side.

If it hadn't have been for Him, we would never have made it! Give Him a shout of praise.

Copyright 2019 Grahame Howard

dailylifewithjesus@protonmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

Stop being hasty

Better is the poor who walks in his integrity t han one who is perverse in his lips, and is a fool. And he sins who hastens with his feet.  ...