Tuesday 18 February 2020

Lord, I can't do this

"I have strength for all things in Christ who empowers me. (I Am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses me; I AM self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency).                            Philippians 4:13 Amplified

What is it that you're facing today? What is it that is giving you a dread; a fear; the feeling that, 'I can't do this, I just can't'. People all over the globe lie awake waiting for the alarm to off because this is the day that they have to go into action; do something special or face something that they do not want to face. You can do it!

Whatever it is you're facing today, I want you to know that others have gone before you and done it. It is achievable. Just look at today's bible reading. Jesus gives you self-sufficiency - the feeling that you can do this, without needing any help from outside areas. We realise our strength through Him as He infuses us with His awesome power; and what's more, He'll keep on pouring the power of God into our lives. He gives us contentment and that is the key to overcoming worry, fear and doubt.

Therefore, what are you facing today? What is making you say, 'Lord, I can't do this'? 
If God says you can, then you can. The tricky bit is getting your brain to understand this. If you're not careful, you will produce thoughts that are full of doubt, full of self-fulfilled prophecy that make you believe what you're confessing. And then you are a wreck, full of fear, self-doubt and no confidence at all. Refuse to think this rubbish.

Ask yourself a question. 'Is this how God sees me, a blubbering wreck? Someone who will fall at the first hurdle? No, He doesn't. He sees someone, who He created in His image, someone who has Jesus Christ living within their heart; someone who is all sufficient and someone who is equipped for everything they may face because they have the power of God within them.

Does this sound like you? You may reply that it doesn't, but God will disagree with you here. You have His power within you, that awesome, god-fearing power that can move mountains and slay any giant that may come against you, but you have to believe and receive this fact. It's there but you need to look in the mirror and confess it in your life. You need to declare, 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me'. 

You may benefit from reading my book, 'Lord, I can't do this'. This small book will help you realise that you can, do all that God asks you to do. Why not check it out on Amazon. Click the link below.

God has only the best for His children and His Word for you this day, is, "you can do this; just take My hand and we'll face it together'.

To view and purchase 'Lord. I can't do this', click this link:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lord-I-cant-do-this/dp/152134681X/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=Lord%2C+I+can%27t+do+this&qid=1581928959&s=books&sr=1-6

Copyright 2020 Grahame Howarddailylifewithjesus@hotmail.com

dailylifewithjesusbygrahamehoward.blogspot.co

HAVE YOU A COPY OF MY BOOK?
IT WILL REFRESH YOU EACH DAY WITH GOD'S WORD!     

Paperback  https://www.amazon.co.uk/Daily-Life-Jesus-Bible-Commentary/dp/B084DFYKHD/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Daily+Life+with+Jesus&qid=1581852824&sr=8-1

Kindle
 https://www.amazon.co.uk/Daily-Life-Jesus-Bible-Commentary-ebook/dp/B084G9S4FD/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=Daily+Life+with+Jesus&qid=1581852970&sr=8-4















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

Stop being hasty

Better is the poor who walks in his integrity t han one who is perverse in his lips, and is a fool. And he sins who hastens with his feet.  ...