Sunday 26 April 2020

A LETTER by Hazel Howard

26th April 2020
After much confirmation
from various sources

My Dear Brothers and Sisters

I hope and pray that you are all staying safe and well and not climbing the walls with boredom, or home schooling your children, alongside all your other roles.

The Holy Spirit has been urging me to share with you where He has been leading me.
It began last year in October 2019 but has all come together now. In March this year, I saw how the fear of the Coronavirus and the fear of not 'having enough', was gripping us all in the UK and across the nations, causing people to panic. A spirit of fear had hit the nations so I began to intercede. I joined with a group who were holding a day of prayer and fasting to seek God on behalf of the people. Out of that I wrote, 'Sometimes revival is messy'. Holding on to that thought, I began praying daily, 2 Timothy 1:7 (Amplified Bible): 'For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but (He has given us a spirit) of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline , and self control.'

This is a 'Wake up' call! We need to get our houses in order both spiritually and physically. Our homes need to become Houses of Prayer.
Revival will come in our streets, not in our churches and we need (you and I) to be ready and prepared to gather in the Harvest where we live. 

So how do we prepare and be ready for what the Lord our God is going to do in this New Season that is coming - after Coronavirus? Please read 2 Chronicles 7:14 (Amplified Bible) for His directive that says:

"If My people (that's you and me)  who are called by My name (the name of Jesus), shall humble themselves and pray, seek, (search) crave (desire with passion) and require of necessity (which we do) My face and turn (stop it) from their (our) wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their (our) sin, and heal their (our) land."                                                                          2 Chronicles 7:14   Amplified Bible 

This word is for us as believers - all of us who know His name - not unbelievers that don't know about the things of God. Then we will be more like Jesus and our churches will reflect His glory, face to face.

Let's pray:

'23 Search me (thoroughly) O God and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts! 24 And see if there is any wicked or hurtful way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.'              Psalm 139:23-24   Amplified Bible

In Jesus' Name, Amen

Your Sister in Christ 

Hazel

SEE YOU UP THERE!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

Stop being hasty

Better is the poor who walks in his integrity t han one who is perverse in his lips, and is a fool. And he sins who hastens with his feet.  ...