Thursday 28 January 2021

 BLOG UPDATE


It would appear that something has gone wrong with today's issue of my blog - Three Aspects of Temptation. Some of you may been able to read the blog today 28 January, but since then it has ceased to display. I can't re-load it again, as my copy was wiped too.

I am so sorry that this has happened but promise that normal service will be resumed tomorrow morning. I will publish Three Aspects of Love at a later date, possibly February.

Once again, many apologies. These things happen but we still praise Jesus!


God Bless

Grahame


PS. If anyone was able to open today's blog, is it possible to make a copy and send it to me. It would save having to re-type and reset a new one.

Thank you.        grahame.howard@hotmail.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

Stop being hasty

Better is the poor who walks in his integrity t han one who is perverse in his lips, and is a fool. And he sins who hastens with his feet.  ...