Wednesday 12 June 2024

How God loves me so much!

"Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life,
and I will live in the house of the LORD forever."   Psalm 23:6. NKJV

Think back over the time you have known Jesus and remember all of the wonderful things He has done for you. He loves us so much and simply can't get enough of you. Did you hear that? He can't get enough of you. He wants to spend each hour with you. Impossible, you may say. No it's not, He is God and can do whatever He chooses to do.
David's words above say it all, God's goodness and unfailing love will pursue us, every day of our life.And don't forget the important finale, 'You will live in the house of the LORD forever.' God has a nice house; how do I know because, He has been getting it ready for us some 2000 years. Read your bible, especially Revelation where all is described. It will be amazing!

In Psalm 138, David also mentions three very important, life-filled verses. Listen to this:
V3 'In the day that I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength. in my soul'
V7 'Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will receive me; You will stretch out Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand will save me.'
V8  'The LORD will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy O LORD, endures forever'

God has our backs and He will walk with us daily making sure that we are kept safe. He has angels that will minister to us when we need them. Obviously we don't call out to an angel, we call out to God and If He feels the we need this kind of help, He will delegate it. He has a purpose for your life and, He will ensure that it is fulfilled. No wonder we call out, 'Oh Give thanks to the LORD for His is good! For His mercy endures forever.' Psalm 138:1. He is incredible, and there is moire 'Who remembered us in our lowly state. for His mercy endures forever. 24 And rescued us from our enemies, for His mercy endures forever. 25 Who gives food to all flesh, for His mercy endures forever. 26 'Oh give thanks to the God of heaven! For His mercy endures forever.' Psalm 136:23-26. NKJV

There is nothing moire that I can add to this, it says it all. God is glorious, wonderful and our friend. Will He ever let you down? Never!

If you don't know Jesus or, have fallen away, why not say this prayer right now:
'Lord Jesus, I have sinned and I ask you to forgive me and be my Lord and Saviour. Please come into my heart, fill me with Your Spirit and give me a brand new start today.

In Jesus' Name. Amen'

Copyright 2024 Grahame Howard.                                

dailylifewithjesusbygrahamehoward.blogspot.com  

If you would like to contact me, grahame.howard@hotmail.co.uk

Member of the National Association of Christian Ministers

Why not order my Daily Commentary from Amazon - Paperback or Kindle 

Check it out



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

Grace

" Then Paul stood up, and motioning with  his  hand said, “Men of Israel, and you who fear God, listen:   17  The God of this people  I...