Wednesday 7 August 2024

Praise Him and Praise Him more.

"Let everything that has breath, praise the LORD"   Psalm 150:6. NKJV

Heaven may not be the quietest of places to be. Just a read through Psalm 150 confirms this. It is full of praise and this is good because, praise takes us right into the place where we find God. Throughout the bible, whenever there has been praise, there has been victory. Therefore, it's something that we need to carry on doing because it brings God right into the centre of where you are at this moment. Check out these words below from Keith and Melody Green's song
'When I hear the praise start: (Final verse and chorus)

My precious bride, the day is nearing
When I'll take you in My arms and hold you
I know there are so many things that you've been hearing
But you just hold on to what I have told you

For when I hear the praises start
I want to rain upon you
Blessings that will fill your heart
I see no stain upon you
Because you are my child and you know me
To Me you're only holy
Nothing that you've done remains
                                           Only what you do for Me.    Keith Gordon Green / Melody Green

It doesn't matter what has been happening to you just lately, as you praise God, they seem to be lost in the atmosphere of your adoration to the King, who loves and saved you. You may have heard slanderous things said about you. But don't let it bother you, just hold on to what God has been saying to you. People may be whispering behind your back but, don't forget they're behind you for a reason; you just walk on. 
Things may be coming against you like one thing after another. Keep standing; your friend Jesus will brush them away. Nothing is more important than He is. Whatever people may say about you, God sees no stain upon you because you are His child; to Him you're holy. Nothing that has happened in the past, remains. You have been found Not Guilty because Jesus paid the price. 

So get your praise music on; start singing along with it and make a joyful noise to the Lord. He loves you. Today, God says you are special. Your mistakes may be great but My faithfulness is greater. Change the way you think and change your self-talk from negative to positive. This will take you from depression to hope (Romans 12:2). The KJV says in Psalm 98:4 :Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, ALL THE EARTH: make a loud noise and rejoice and sing praise.'
SO DO IT!

If you don't know Jesus or, have fallen away, why not say this prayer right now:
'Lord Jesus, I have sinned and I ask you to forgive me and be my Lord and Saviour. Please come into my heart, fill me with Your Spirit and give me a brand new start today.

In Jesus' Name. Amen'

Copyright 2024 Grahame Howard.                                

dailylifewithjesusbygrahamehoward.blogspot.com  

If you would like to contact me, grahame.howard@hotmail.co.uk

Member of the National Association of Christian Ministers

Why not order my Daily Commentary from Amazon - Paperback or Kindle 

Check it out








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

Grace

" Then Paul stood up, and motioning with  his  hand said, “Men of Israel, and you who fear God, listen:   17  The God of this people  I...