Wednesday 9 January 2019

Subject to Change

9 January 2019

Subject to Change
Romans 4:17 says, "God who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did."
It's a faith thing and God is a God of faith. He called the world, which at the time did not exist, and brought about the lovely planet that we live on. There's been many things, over the years, that didn't exist and God called them into being. And He wants us to live like this too.
2 Corinthians 5:7 reads, "We walk by faith not by sight," This is saying the same thing. We need to be looking at things the way Jesus would. Instead of getting all upset because we're sick and despite constant prayer, we are still sick, we need to look at the sickness through the eyes of faith and declare that the sickness is subject to change.
Let's read 2 Corinthians 4:18 "while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not are eternal."
We either believe the bad report that the doctor has given us or we refuse to accept that and start believing that a good report is coming.
Now I don't mean that we should refuse to take our medication and not have tests. Some people would and if they have the faith for that, that is fine. What I am saying is to believe for a good report so that when the doctor says there is nothing wrong anymore, we can then stop taking the meds. That is what happened to me when I had a bad dose of Bell's Palsy. The doctor told me that he felt after all the treatment I had had, with no sign of improvement, my face would stay twisted and paralysed. However, God thought different and when I called out to Him, I was healed overnight. (See my testimony - the first of my blogs. If you can't find it, contact me. I'll send a copy to you.)
Things are subject to change. Stop accepting things just because they are that way. Start believing for a miracle. God is still on the Throne. He still cares and He wants you well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

Stop being hasty

Better is the poor who walks in his integrity t han one who is perverse in his lips, and is a fool. And he sins who hastens with his feet.  ...