Tuesday 26 March 2019

God can repair the damage

If you're reading this in an email, scroll down to the very last link and click the link to view in your browser

"Why are you downcast, O my soul; Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, My Saviour and My God. "  Psalm 42:5 NIV

Things may not be going too well just lately; marital problems; relationships; sickness; neighbour problems; problems with Finances or employment. The list may be endless. Sometimes the last thing we want to hear is when a Christian says, 'I'll pray for you,' and then walks away to get on with their day.
Sometimes we don't wish to talk about what is troubling us but when we do, we need someone who will empathise with us and help us see if there is a way through the hurt of it all. Do you know someone that you can trust to help you with this?

What are you struggling with right now? Have you tried laying it before God? He should be our first port of call. Yet, sometimes when we do this, we get nothing, It can seem as if even God is not listening. He is, but He's different to us and He handles things in a more higher way: 

'For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways, My ways, says the LORD. For as the Heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.' Isaiah 55:8-9 NKJV.

The reason God doesn't answer straightaway is that he is a deep thinker. He has our heart in His hands and He wants to bring healing to the damage that has been done to you. However, sometimes things take a little longer to put into place, alternatively, sometimes they're much quicker. God is not ignoring you. He is providing a way through but he is a great planner and wants everything in place, because He loves you.

Therefore, if you are waiting for God to help, He has heard you calling to Him, there is no need to fret. He is in control and will deliver. Is there something you must do first, though? Are you bearing a grudge against someone; judging and accusing the one who has hurt you. This is understandable, but stop! This will get you nowhere and God cannot perform while this is happening. Put your hope in the only one who really cares and loves you - Jesus. He cares so much and he is only a prayer away. 
Lets go to the throne right now:

'Lord Jesus, I really don't know what to do. I am hurt and mixed up about things. My world is falling apart because of it all. Please come and help me. You're my hope and my eyes are upon You right now.. Amen 

I would really love to hear from you.  dailylifewithjesus@protonmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

Stop being hasty

Better is the poor who walks in his integrity t han one who is perverse in his lips, and is a fool. And he sins who hastens with his feet.  ...