Monday 7 September 2020

Ask Him, Believe Him and He will do it!

 "If you ask anything in My name, I will do it"                               John 14:14.  NKJV

Here Jesus makes a promise, 'ask me anything in My name, I will do it." Not might, but I will; not I'll think about it and let you know but, it's on the way. Many people will deny this fact; all they want to do is go around telling people what a hard time they're having. Dwight L Moody observes, 'I believe they carry their troubles in their back pocket and bring them out at every opportunity.'

However, we can't get away from the fact that Jesus said this. But we need to stay connected to God as our provider. He wants to bless and prosper us. He wants to multiply your finances, exceedingly, so that you have more than enough. But you need to walk closely with Him; get your life in order and then ask Him and believe you receive without any doubt at all. If you doubt, you'll go without.

Don't limit God. The Israelites did this in the wilderness and went without: 'Yes, again and again they tempted God and limited the Holy One of Israel.' (Psalm 78:41 NKJV). Doubt is small thinking; it's negative thinking and it's forgetting what God has done in the past. Jesus said to Bartimaeus, 'What do you want Me to do for you?' (Mark 10:51) Bartimaeus replied, 'that I might receive my sight.' And Bartimaeus saw! 

Jesus says the same to you, 'What do you want Me to do for you?' If you need it, you could say, 'Lord, I want my own house, will You buy it for me please?' Do you believe that He could and would, do this if you asked? Or do you believe that He may consider it? There's a major difference. Jesus said to ask Him for anything we want or need. So if you ask, you now have to believe and receive it and never doubt at all.

Don't forget that we serve a God who calls things that are not, as though they are. (Romans 4:17). Keith Moore says, 'When you want what God wants, for the same reason He wants it, you become unstoppable.' If you ask and believe, you'll receive, it's as simple as that. However, you must - and I stress must - believe that you receive without doubting. 

Let me tell you something, what you receive is directly connected to how you believe and what you expect. God doesn't respond to your need, He responds to your faith. He knows what you you need and want already, but He wants you to have the faith to receive them.

Dare to ask God for what's on your mind. He says, 'What do you want Me to do for you?' So tell Him; lay it before Him, believe that you receive and you will have it. (Mark 11:24). It may not come straightaway, so this is where your faith must kick doubt, out!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

Grace

" Then Paul stood up, and motioning with  his  hand said, “Men of Israel, and you who fear God, listen:   17  The God of this people  I...