Sunday 14 February 2021

Your Valentine

"6 When I remember You on my bed, I meditate on You in the night watches. 7 Because You have been my help, therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice. 8 My soul follows close behind You; Your right hand upholds me."     Psalm 63:6-8    NKJV

It's Valentine's Day and many people, all over the world are receiving cards, flowers and the promise of a nice meal later on. Some celebrate it, some don't. But when you think about it, what a fabulous way of showing somebody that you love them; care for them and enjoy them in your life. It's designed that we send a card to someone that is special in our lives. Does that include Jesus; after all, He's special isn't He?

Just imagine what you could write on a card to Jesus:

'Jesus, I just want to say that I love You. You are truly wonderful and words cannot express what You mean to me. You were there for me when it seemed that everyone else had deserted me and You built me up into the person that I am today. Thank you Jesus for saving me and giving me my life back. Jesus, You really are my lifeline, my rock and my redeemer and I am eternally grateful for all You have given me; my family, my home, my ability to work and be blessed. Today Jesus, I salute You and declare that You are my number one Valentine.'


JESUS
YOU ARE MY VALENTINE!  ðŸ’•

It may seem a little zany to do this, but why not and who cares. You are demonstrating just how much the King of kings means to you. Why not give it a try today!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

Stop being hasty

Better is the poor who walks in his integrity t han one who is perverse in his lips, and is a fool. And he sins who hastens with his feet.  ...