Wednesday 20 September 2023

Tell people about Jesus

"Come see a man who told me all things that I ever did. Could this be the Christ?' 30 Then they went out of the city and came to Him."    John 4:29-30   NKJV 

The impact that this woman made on the residents of the Samaritan city of Sychar is amazing. She had spent a short time speaking with Jesus and was so impressed and fired-up with the power of the Holy Spirit that, she just couldn't keep it to herself and raced to tell her friends and neighbours. It is obvious that the Holy Spirit had prepared the hearts of the people, in the fact that they took notice of her and ran to see Jesus themselves.
And this is how Jesus wants you and I to operate by being open to the Holy Spirit. 'Yes, I know, but I'm not an evangelist.' Neither was this young woman an evangelist. All she was doing was getting water for her family and all of a sudden, this guy was sitting on the well. He told her all about herself - everything and the rest is history. 

You say that you're not an evangelist and, for most of you, that is correct. However, you have the ability to tell people about Jesus and what He has done for you. But that is the hard bit because, for some it can be so embarrassing to do this; words dry up in the mouth and only stammering words are spoken. Well, you don't necessarily have to tell people about Jesus for them to get the message. Think about it, you are a member of Daily Life with Jesus - a daily devotional. You can tell people about this and invite them to be members too. That costs you nothing except letting some people know that you are a Christian.

This blog goes all over the world and is a useful tool for evangelism. People can read the blog and decide if they want to join or, accept Jesus as their Lord. I want to challenge you today. Will each one of you agree to tell people about this blog or give them the link. -  it's available on Facebook and Instagram too under the title of Daily Life with Jesus or Worshipful Photography My email is below on the main page. Or you can comment on Facebook or Instagram.

Today's technology has made this all possible and we need to take advantage of it. People are dying; living in poverty, in prison or so mixed up that they don't know which way to turn. But, through you sharing this blog with them, they will have an opportunity to have their life changed. Will you do it? Will you take up the challenge?

If you do it today, here's a prayer that will be available to them:

Lord Jesus, I have sinned and I ask you to forgive me and be my Lord and Saviour. Please come into my heart, fill me with Your Spirit and give me a brand new start today.
In Jesus' Name. Amen

Copyright 2023 Grahame Howard.                                 

dailylifewithjesusbygrahamehoward.blogspot.com          

If you would like to contact me, CLICK HERE

Member of the National Association of Christian Ministers

Why not order my Daily Commentary from Amazon - Paperback or Kindle  

Check it out

 https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B084G9S4FD/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i2







































No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

Grace

" Then Paul stood up, and motioning with  his  hand said, “Men of Israel, and you who fear God, listen:   17  The God of this people  I...