Sunday 21 July 2019

Have you Joy in your life?

"The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly."   John 10:10.  NKJV

Jesus is the joy bringer. Satan is the joy robber.
Have you lost your joy? If so, you've been hacked. Satan is trying to take your identity away by throwing darts at you. He has punctured your joy tank. Let us remember that joy is your strength (Nehemiah 8:10.) He knows how to push the buttons that wind you up!

Let's look at three important words that Jesus mention in today's text:

Steal the devil will steal your joy if you let him. You know, that wonderful feeling of God in your life. 
Kill he kills your feelings and your trust. He also kills your faith
Destroy before you know it, he destroys your whole walk with God. You really must do something about this, by calling on God's help.

Jesus said, 'I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly.'
This is what He offers us, the fulness of His joy - His strength. He offers us an abundance of it. The devil tries to steal it because he knows you'll be a threat to him. He will steal it, kill it and destroy everything God has to offer.

I like the version of this text in the New Living Translation: Jesus says,'My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.' Is that what you have, or is it just a dream? If it's not what you have at the moment, then claim it. Don't let the devil rob you any longer. He'll steal your wealth, your health, your family and whatever else he can get his hands on. Don't let him.

Call on God now:

'Lord Jesus, I want that rich and satisfying life that you mention. I ask you for this in abundance, together with the joy, because this is my strength. In your Name, I take authority over the devil now and serve him with an eviction order. Satan, I rebuke you in the Name of Jesus and command you to get out of my life in every way. Jesus, please fill me with the abundance that you mention together with Your Holy Spirit. I ask you for protection from the evil on, on me and my family, on my life and on everything in my life.
In Jesus' Name. Amen'

Now go and have a joy-filled day in abundance.

Copyright 2019 Grahame Howard

dailylifewithjesus@protonmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

Stop being hasty

Better is the poor who walks in his integrity t han one who is perverse in his lips, and is a fool. And he sins who hastens with his feet.  ...