Friday 19 March 2021

BE READY by Hazel Howard

6"and swore [an oath] by [the name of] Him who lives forever and ever, WHO CREATED HEAVEN AND THE THINGS IN IT, AND THE EARTH AND THE THINGS IN IT, AND THE SEA AND THE THINGS IN IT, that there will be delay no longer. 7 but when it is time for the trumpet call of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, then the mystery of God [that is, His hidden purpose plan] is finished, as He announced the gospel to His servants the prophets."                    
                                                                   Revelation 10:6-7    Amplified Study Bible

For many months now, I have been held by the Holy Spirit in the book of Revelation, particularly in Chapter 10 where the Holy Spirit has delayed me for quite a while. I have recently been guided into a New Assignment - praying for the Land and Sea in the County and Region where I live.

This morning as I was praying over the maps of the Lands, I received a word which I believe I need to share, it began with my praise:

'I praise You O Lord that Your voice is hovering over the waters. (Psalm 29:3), and over the Land (Psalm 50:1) and that Your presence is here, O Lord,' and then I heard in my spirit:

"The time between Now and hearing The Trumpet Call, get yourselves ready so that you are not disqualified. 
Can you be disqualified? 
Yes, read what Paul says below:

'Do you not know that in a race all the runners run [their very best to win], but only one receives the prize? Run [your race] in such a way that you may seize the prize and make it yours. 
25 Now every athlete who [goes into training and ] competes in the games is disciplined and exercises self-control in all things. they do it to win a crown that withers, but we [do it to receive] an imperishable [crown that cannot wither]. 
26 Therefore, I do not run without a definite goal; I do not flail around like one beating the air [just shadow boxing]. 
27 But [like a boxer] I strictly discipline my body and make it my slave, so after I have preached [the gospel] to others, I myself will not somehow be disqualified [as unfit for service].'
                                                                                              1 Corinthians 9:24-27

And WHEN you hear that Trumpet Call - OBEY! 
Do whatever He tells you to do. 
Deal with whatever He tells you to deal with.  
BE READY!
In Jesus' Name. Amen.

All Scriptures are from the Amplified Study Bible 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

Stop being hasty

Better is the poor who walks in his integrity t han one who is perverse in his lips, and is a fool. And he sins who hastens with his feet.  ...