Tuesday 12 March 2024

Watch the thief

"The thief  does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly."   John 10:10  NKJV

What a day; we all say this from time to time but, yesterday and today take the biscuit for me. As I do a lot of writing, I decided to buy myself a new MacBook Air. It had been something that I had had on my mind for some time, but, like most things that get put on the back boiler. But not for this, I decided, with my wife's input of course, that I really did need to update. The memory was getting incredible low on my old one. it was still fast but, I could tell it was getting close to it's end times. Therefore, after much reading up on then, an order was placed for this beautiful gold coloured MacBook. It only took a day for the delivery and up to this time I was pacing the carpet trying to hurry it up. 5.20pm it came and it was soon out of the box and transferred up to my study. 
It took no time ate ll to load Facebook and all the basics. However, when it came to emails, the trouble started. No matter what I did, it just would not accept these or the passwords.

Two hours later, I was still tying and not yet riled up, but close. The MacBook screen took on a life of its own and would not allow me to input any passwords at all. At 2am, I decided that enough was enough. I had gone from being blessed out of mind. All the money was there for me and there was not a problem. Wrong. the flipping password problem had got worse and I couldn't do anything with the machine. Deciding to go to bed and tackle it in the morning, I was awake most of the night thinking of solutions but there were none. In the morning, I rang my son at work and then ny grandson. They hadn't a clue.

I rang apple and 2 hours later my head was buzzing with possible solutions but none of them worked. The lovely lady had to give up because she could see that there was more to this than meets the eye. Then a telephone call to Amazon. Thy were full of the same jargon of which nothing helped. In the afternoon I had a lengthy call with Amazon again and finally after a lot a haggle, they agreed to a refund and I can send this back now and claim a refund.

You know what, in the Sunday morning I was full of praise and joy. By the time yesterday evening came, I was worn out. However, we should always remember, when God blesses us, the devil will always come with his garbage and try to rob us of our peace. It nearly worked but I suddenly remembered, Jesus Christ is still on the Throne, no matter what.

If you don't know Jesus or, have fallen away, why not say this prayer right now:
'Lord Jesus, I have sinned and I ask you to forgive me and be my Lord and Saviour. Please come into my heart, fill me with Your Spirit and give me a brand new start today.

In Jesus' Name. Amen'

Copyright 2024 Grahame Howard.                                

dailylifewithjesusbygrahamehoward.blogspot.com  

If you would like to contact me, grahame.howard@hotmail.co.uk

Member of the National Association of Christian Ministers

Why not order my Daily Commentary from Amazon - Paperback or Kindle 

Check it out

 https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B084G9S4FD/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i2




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

Grace

" Then Paul stood up, and motioning with  his  hand said, “Men of Israel, and you who fear God, listen:   17  The God of this people  I...